I have have had Clayton's 6 inch kit in my WJ for about 4 years now, and let me say it has been put to it's test. Great kit, great craftsmanship, and nothing better then supporting a local shop! Would recommend it to everyone! It's a large initial investment but it's going to save you money and time in the end. Well worth the money!! Great work guys!
Cherokee XJ, 1984-2001, Rear Upper Adjustable Shock Mount
- Heavy duty crossmember-type shock mount provides multiple damping rates from a single shock absorber
- Four shock mounting options enable optimization of performance and travel for each application
- Angled shock position produces cantilever effect for greater travel, while mechanical advantage improves ride quality with firm valved shocks
- Heavy duty shock mounting studs eliminate factory bar pin design for improved bushing longevity and reduced noise
- New mounting location increases selection of compatible shock absorbers and improves access for painless adjustments
- Utilizes existing shock absorbers if Rear Axle Shock Mount [JKS PN: OGS922] is installed at same time