Clayton Off Road Jeep JK lift kits are designed for your Jeep Wrangler JK 07-present models and give a smooth ride both on and off road while maintaining excellent handling characteristics. Our 2.5” entry level Jk lift kits 4 door system is designed to let you run a 33-35” tire. Clayton Offroad knows you want your JK to be able to go places that nature never thought you'd go, with this in mind you will enjoy the strength and performance you'll have when you're riding with our 2.5" JK lift kits. This kit is our entry level for 4 doors, just click the drop down to get a look at our JK lift kit options and you'll understand why more Wrangler JK owners choose Clayton Offroad for their lift kit projects.
More details about our Jeep JK lift kits:
- Complete bolt on JK lift kits installed using basic shop tools.
- All arms feature either Currie Johnny Joints or Clevite mechanically bonded rubber bushings, which carry a lifetime, no questions asked warranty against bending or breaking.
- Carries our lifetime warranty
- Stainless Steel Brake lines are DOT approved
- Premium front adjustable trackbar
- Reinforced Heavy duty trackbar bracket
- Front upper control arms (adjustable)
NOTE: 1. Shocks are optional and we recommend Fox. 2. Front CV Style Driveshaft is recommended. 3. On 2012-2018 models a exhaust spacer is recommended.
We created this Jeep Wrangler JK lift kit with your need to get offroad as well as your budget. You will not find a better quality JK lift kit on the market. Once you're riding with our 2.5inch lift kit you'll know why everyone looks to Clayton Offroad for Jeep suspension!
Take a look at our full line of Jeep JK Parts here.
CLICK HERE FOR DRIVESHAFT OPTIONS