I have have had Clayton's 6 inch kit in my WJ for about 4 years now, and let me say it has been put to it's test. Great kit, great craftsmanship, and nothing better then supporting a local shop! Would recommend it to everyone! It's a large initial investment but it's going to save you money and time in the end. Well worth the money!! Great work guys!
Jeep Wrangler Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Link 2007-2018, JK
- Correct swaybar geometry on lifted vehicles and improve suspension performance on- and off-road
- Maintain proper balance between front and rear swaybars for safer, more predictable on-road driving
- Tension-free rod ends offer 45 degrees of mounting alignment for reduced wear on related components
- Variable length design allows you to accurately set swaybar operating angle
- Zinc plating applied for corrosion resistance