I have have had Clayton's 6 inch kit in my WJ for about 4 years now, and let me say it has been put to it's test. Great kit, great craftsmanship, and nothing better then supporting a local shop! Would recommend it to everyone! It's a large initial investment but it's going to save you money and time in the end. Well worth the money!! Great work guys!
Clayton Off Road Inc. products may be returned for a refund or credit within 30 days from the date of purchase subject to following terms and conditions:
- Purchaser must obtain RMA# (Return Materials Authorization) prior to shipping. The RGA must be printed clearly on any and all returned packages.
- Returned items may not appear nor have been installed, painted or modified in any way.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging.
- All shipping and insurance costs are the responsibility of the shipper. Packages shipped as C.O.D. will be refused.
Exemption : Custom Parts can NOT be returned. Definition of “custom parts” are any items that the customer asks us to specifically modify per their specification. All custom part sales are final sale!
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. All returned items are subject to inspection and maybe refused if they are damaged or appear to be used.
- To avoid a 20% restocking fee, you may request “Store Credit”
- Once a refund has been issued, no changes maybe made.
- “Store Credit” will be given on product purchase price only. No refund or credit will be given on shipping charges.
- Actual shipping costs will be deducted from refund amount.
- All “Store Credit” items are subject to inspection and maybe refused if they are damaged or appear to be used.
Clayton Off Road Inc. shall not be held responsible for returned items damaged or lost during shipping. We strongly recommend that the shipped goods be fully insured against incidental damage, loss or misplacement during shipping.